Tuesday, March 12, 2019
Because I live in the USA, I was required to hire a lawyer there to represent me through the whole process, collecting all the necessary paperwork. The Power of Attorney prepared was repeatedly declined by the title offices there. Each time we deposited the document with the added info, they still ask for more proof of identity, which meant more money and delay. Finally, by the end of January, we resolved and deposited all documentation at the bank processing the loan for the buyer.
It's almost the middle of March and I am still waiting. Waiting for the bank to finalize all legal processing of the loan so I can travel there and sign. I have felt frustration, I've complained, inquired when everything will be finalized, with no real response, that I finally decided to let go and trust the process. I have asked God to bless the whole thing. And I continue waiting.
This morning, as soon as I woke up,I was entertaining ego thoughts about the situation, planning to contact the realtor with some sarcastic comment if this will happen at all or some time this year. But I understood that doing this would mean I was not trusting God and was taking back control of the situation.
I decided to choose peace, step back in faith and trust God with the whole process and timing. It will happen at the perfect time.